Let’s meet today 31 year old American actress the charm of Television Danielle Christine Fishel, she touched the sky of fame from her character named as Topanga Lawrence in early nineties in a famous sitcom Boy Meets World, many of you knows her by her show The Dish and as spokeswomen for NutriSystem. Fishel also appeared in movies like Long shot National Lampoon’s Dorm Daze and Game-box 1.0. For television she worked in Full House nineties best sitcom, Kirk, Ye, Dear, and The Tyra Banks Show. Recently Fishel has decided to say “no” to all scary things and she joined the Bachelor’s program to get degree in Psychology and she is a full time student.
There is good news for all dying-hard fans of Boys Meet World as its sequel series is coming soon with the title Girls Meet World, and Fishel says that it would be same full with honesty, innocence and intelligence. Rocking star of Boy Meets World, her fans still love Danielle Fishel for her iconic role as Topanga from 1993-2000 here are some excellent dialogue from the same sitcom, capture their meaning and enjoy:
2) I dont know whats gonna happen to me but I do know that Im gonna be a good person who cares about people. I blame you for that. -Eric
3) Friendship is a real gift. Its given with no expectations and no gratitude is necessary.
4) Believe in yourselves, dream, try, do good. -Mr.Feeny
5) Topanga Lawrence: Do you think this is funny?
Cory Matthews: No I don’t, I think it’s… wood.
6) ”we are all a little weird and when we find those people whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness and we call them our best friends” feeny quoted this in season 5,
7) Shawn Hunter: Can you believe this? Feeny locked us in!
Cory Matthews: He can’t do that! It’s against the Geneva Detention Convention.
8) “Don’t risk anything you aren’t willing to lose.”
9) “And when you’re not a little boy anymore, when the world has taught you how to be a man… then you’ll still make mistakes. But your family, and all those good friends you’ve made along the way, will help you. And even though you’ll think the world has gone out of it’s way to teach you all the tough lessons, you’ll realize that it’s the same world that’s given you your family and those friends, you you’ll come to believe that no matter what happens, somehow the world will protect you, too.”